Question Lord of the rings returning?

I have no infos on this but PLEASE let it be true. Bring back my old favorite. Its one of my all time favorites. :notworthy:notworthy

Now you have my attention - probably my all time and most played favourite ever in 12 years!!

Only an educated guess but I don't think we will see it back, I heard/read it was removed by MG due to expensive licencing costs etc.... :(

Can dream I suppose, then again the optimistic part of my tells me 'What if cost involved had drastically decreased ??? '

What is interesting about this is that the underlying server infrastructure for this game has never been removed, hence it is available to reappear whenever there is some kind of configuration error.

It's the same with the old Microgaming fruit machines, they sometimes show up, but will only load to around 75% before they fail due to "game unavailable".

Why don't Microgaming clean up the old debris from such changes? Maybe the lack of a proper uninstall and clear up of legacy games and systems is what makes the software so unstable, especially the Viper client.

LOTR vanished due to a legal action, the rights no longer exist, and so can't be licenced for a slot game at any price.

The game DID come back in any case, it's now called "The Dark Knight (Progressive)", which is the same as the old LOTR II progressive. It's the original LOTR non progressive that never got reskinned, but this is not what is showing here.

I played one of those, and it's nothing like it:confused: Maybe I played the wrong one, it was because I was given some promotional free spins.
You probably played the second one: Frozen Dawn.
Jungle Heat is the clone of LotR.

KK

GWG: Jungle Heat isn't really a clone of LOTR. A lot of features missing for it to be considered a clone.

It is an EXACT clone of the original LOTR slot.

Its not a clone of the LOTR progressive jackpot slot.

LOTR slots were removed from microgaming's portfolio due to legal issues with Tolkeins estate.

It is an EXACT clone of the original LOTR slot.

Its not a clone of the LOTR progressive jackpot slot.

LOTR slots were removed from microgaming's portfolio due to legal issues with Tolkeins estate.

Oh, ok. I never played either of them, just watched videos. The jackpot version looks like more fun. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back