Looking for reputable Bingo sites

RoyallyFlushed

Banned User
Hi

I usually play video poker but would like to try Bingo. Maybe I overlooked the page but didn't see an accredited Bingo list.

Can someone recommend some sites that seem fair and pay without problems to US players?

Thank you

bingo plus other type of game

co to (dumbspammer.com) it is a good gaming experience

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I usually play video poker but would like to try Bingo. Maybe I overlooked the page but didn't see an accredited Bingo list.

Can someone recommend some sites that seem fair and pay without problems to US players?

Thank you

Hey Flush, when did you start playing Bingo? lol!

have you tried desperate housewifes yes its realy the name ,ive played at bingo hall won a few small never cashed out , im not shure if there on a list here they are a group ,i think winward not shure theres ton;s out there

bingo sites

Most bingo sites do have a wagering requirement, but some are seeing the light and doing away with playthru or offering options to the player. The important thing is to read the rules carefully, and ask if you need clarification.
Way too often large bonus deposits and chat and promo bb's will prevent you from EVER cashing out. Just because you win at a site does not mean you can keep the money,it just means you have won. Keep a copy of all communication with sites and never take it for granted they are going to follow their own rules.A rule yesterday is a new rule today, or a gone rule altogether. It is the players responsibility to check back and see if anything has changed because they do not have to tell you..that is their permanent rule. Find a review site that you can trust is not evaluating based on how much income the site brings in to them.

I used to play Bingo frequently and tried many sites. Currently I am playing in Bingomania. Had a few cashouts there and always got my money so far with no problems and they have good bonus offers with no wagering requirements and other hassles. Only if you withdraw, the bonus funds are removed and no other restriction apply. I am not too happy with their slots, but all in all, i think they are good.

Cheers Balky

For Bingo
I think Top Notch Bingo goes to BingoGalla & Bingo Billy.
If you need any type of support they are good.
And I will even put in 32Red also.
If you go to any of the Bingo sites just be sure you read the T&C's first.:thumbsup:
Read first & Bingo later.
You do have many other good places but you have many that are scum like NAVYMANS-MOM has posted today in this bingo thread.
Link Outdated / Removed

B-T

For Bingo
I think Top Notch Bingo goes to BingoGalla & Bingo Billy.
If you need any type of support they are good.
And I will even put in 32Red also.
If you go to any of the Bingo sites just be sure you read the T&C's first.:thumbsup:
Read first & Bingo later.
You do have many other good places but you have many that are scum like NAVYMANS-MOM has posted today in this bingo thread.
Link Outdated / Removed

B-T

Well DUH BingoT :what: RoyallyFlushed :D was found out to be that sweet honest Babs :mad: nottttttttttttttt

Cindy

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back