Logo
external image

Looking for professional online casinos experts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter freeslot
  • id62488
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1985
  • Replies 4

freeslot

Banned User - too dodgy
Hello friends
I found this gambling portal a great place to share knowledge's, ideas, views, news & to interact with the people who have enough knowledge about gambling industry. I have joined this to know more about the casinos world by professional experts.
I hope for a great time here.
Thanks
:):):)
 
Hello friends
I found this gambling portal a great place to share knowledge's, ideas, views, news & to interact with the people who have enough knowledge about gambling industry. I have joined this to know more about the casinos world by professional experts.
I hope for a great time here.
Thanks
:):):)

Says he's from Billings Montana - yeah, right.

IP points to:
INDIA
CHANDIGARH
B-71 , Industrial Area Phase VII
Mohali

The mecca of spam dweebs. Bye.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top