Logo
external image

looking for help

Hey guys! :) hopin's theg to meet someone on here that can help with an issue I'm having trying to withdraw my winnings. If u know of anyone please message me, thNks : :)

Helpful folks here mostly, but we need more to go on than that.

Is it ID, or a bonus issue,or slow pay? There's a list of casino reps, if there is one for your casino, private message them with enough details (real name, account number and issue) for them to look into it.

It's the weekend, please be patient.
 
Helpful folks here mostly, but we need more to go on than that.

Is it ID, or a bonus issue,or slow pay? There's a list of casino reps, if there is one for your casino, private message them with enough details (real name, account number and issue) for them to look into it.

It's the weekend, please be patient.

I had money owing with echeck so they closed my account as soon as I won something and sent me their account information to deposit money into the casino account. I messaged a casino rep a while ago but have not received a response.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top