Logo
external image

Looking for an investor for my network

  • Thread starter Thread starter deuceswild
  • id50114
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1389
  • Replies 0
Joined
Dec 20, 2011
Location
Tel Aviv
Hello friends and members,

I am the owner and webmaster of iGamble Group Network. I am in need of an investor who see's what I see. You can see all my sites on www.igamblegroup.com on the right hand side. I also own 10 other domains that hasn't been built yet. My primary site is www.allcasinoneeds.com, it's a PR1 and it has only been live for less then 2 years an the others are about a year old. The site does convert and I did recieve some conversions, however, it needs more traffic. My mistake was that I built the site too big and too fast and do to the fact that I lost my job, I no longer have enough funds to continue my mission. My network does have plenty of potential and with the right investor that see's what I see, I believe we can far ! If you're interested or have any questions please contact me at [email protected].

P.S. Due to my situation, I will allso be willing to sell for the right price. But rather have an investor
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top