Longest run with no feature??

Really? Never heard about that...
any screenshots @Jono777?

LMFAO!

Sadly not.

Paul, Goaty and Dunover clubbed together to collect a bribe deal that I never posted, nor mentioned it again, along with deleting the screen shot file and then providing proof.

Couldn't resist free money and later, enjoying some munchies that same night had to admit was the best £1.50 I'd ever spent :p

Have noticed Thunderkick seem to be joining the impossible to trigger bonus club, carnival queen, esqueleto explosivo 2, and dragon horn all are guilty of this and have all gone 800-1000 to trigger in the past when i play them.

other games that can be tight with bonuses any BTG game obviously and most other megaways games come under this catogry.

also pngs wild frames can be brutal, not sure how many spins it was but it took £100 at 20p spins before triggering wild frames luckily this was only while testing the game on free play on pngs website and it may also be set to 94% on pngs website (reactoonz is)

Rainbow Riches megaways, over 4000 spins without a bonus and then when it did land one it paid 8X.

On about 700 spins over the weekend on it without a bonus but base game paying well thankfully....will continue...much harder than most for a feature.

I've gone done 3219 and 2628 spins on Bonanza before a bonus, both times when it finally came it paid poorly but then made up for it on the next bonus(es). Drives you insane but it usually evens out in the end. Currently on a run of 1175 spins without bonus on Survivor, last time it went over 1000 spins it gave 10 bonuses in about 300 spins, hopefully it'll do the same again

I've gone done 3219 and 2628 spins on Bonanza before a bonus, both times when it finally came it paid poorly but then made up for it on the next bonus(es). Drives you insane but it usually evens out in the end. Currently on a run of 1175 spins without bonus on Survivor, last time it went over 1000 spins it gave 10 bonuses in about 300 spins, hopefully it'll do the same again

Had any good hits on survivor?
Not seen any screens from it, but i guess not as many people playing it while its exclusive at Leo.

Kinda moot as almost no one counts how many spins between bonuses, especially during the long droughts.

It ranges from

"That was about 200 spins"

"This is taking long, have the scatters disappeared or what"

&

"This game's taking the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ piss"

So with that said and in the spirit of the thread I'll just pull some figures out of my ass. I once went 13.2 Million spins on Gonzo's Quest. It's true!
So nothing conclusive... poor form mate :)

Never had a bonus ever on safari gold megaways, it’s well over 1000 spins...
Just another blueprint skin.
More nonsense..
ill leave such advanced games to chip and nick.
Clearly above my pay grade.

Had any good hits on survivor?
Not seen any screens from it, but i guess not as many people playing it while its exclusive at Leo.

Well after 1400 spins without a bonus (and over 15,000 in total on this game) I finally hit something good. Well, not immediately, hit a crap bonus on £1.60 but 75 spins later hit 447x on £2 (okay so not a massive hit but finally after 69 bonuses it was worth it). Also true to form it threw in a few others in quick succession after this, none paid more than 45x.

I remember last month getting bonuses in a number of BTG slots except Bonanza. I don’t know how many spins I went through but it was a lot. Yet people are still chasing bonuses on that blasted slot to this day. It’s time we boycott Bonanza until these Aussies stop ripping us.

Sadly, that will never happen. Bonanza is too addicting.

I played Lil Devil late last night/this morning. To put it simply, the first feature I got was once I filled the entire 40 hearts up from none! Zilch, not a single feature. Cost £500 or so to finally get that feature at £1 a spin, so allowing for wins on the way, probably more like a 1,000 or so spins.

On the plus side, I think the feature paid about £700.

I played Lil Devil late last night/this morning. To put it simply, the first feature I got was once I filled the entire 40 hearts up from none! Zilch, not a single feature. Cost £500 or so to finally get that feature at £1 a spin, so allowing for wins on the way, probably more like a 1,000 or so spins.

On the plus side, I think the feature paid about £700.

Just figured out how to extract stats for last night on this game:

£ 907.00
Wagered

£ 1,260.00
Winnings

£ 353.00
Net

In summary then, 907 spins without a feature in one sitting, until the 40 hearts were collected and walked away with £350 profit. It felt like more than a thousand spins!

I am still trying to get the bonus on Piggy Riches megaways i spun probably 16000 +- times w/o bonus tho base game dropped some good hits i had to go to youtube to see what free spins this game hides

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back