Lock Poker?? Dean Martin..Sammy Davis Jr..?

mysticjoz

Has anyone heard of this one yet??? Lock Poker?
I had an email caught in my spam filter for this one.. they say
Our passion is poker. Where you play matters.
We love the diversity of the player - the table brings together many lives, faces and experiences.
We are here for all players.
:rolleyes:
Apparently this is where Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., et al tend to frequent:laugh::laugh: I cant seem to find where they are located anywhere on thier info pages.

Lock Poker claimed:

We love the diversity of the player - the table brings together many lives, faces and experiences.

Don't know about bringing together many lives, but they would appear to have successfully brought together many corpses.
An experience? Certainly.
Diversity? Definitely!

Lock poker aka CAKE poker

I guess I just answered my own question.. so this is a heads up for everyone else.
Lock poker says the gaming services are provided to you by "Cake" poker network. If I recall correctly Cake poker ripped alot of people off. :confused:

I guess I just answered my own question.. so this is a heads up for everyone else.
Lock poker says the gaming services are provided to you by "Cake" poker network. If I recall correctly Cake poker ripped alot of people off. :confused:
When was that? I've stopped playing there, but have nothing but positives to relate?

When was that? I've stopped playing there, but have nothing but positives to relate?

I only based that comment on the search results I received the day I made the post. If cake Poker is a good and trusting place to play, then I am sure we will hear alot more positives about them at the forum!
Thank you for your input though.... I might just go try them out myself!:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back