Live play on twitch

Thanks for the new followers and everyone that came out, Will try and be back on in a few hours or so as we got the balance back up might do some dead or alive when I start up again.:)

Had a good session this morning in terms of viewers (managed to get 40+) and new followers.

Not so good in terms of gaining money. As a matter of fact, I lost £180 but that leaves £120 to play with tomorrow (plus some cashback at 11AM).

If you fancy joining me, please tune it at 9AM (ish) UK time at:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Continued the session in the afternoon and it was all over the place. Up to £320 and ended up at £150 that will be the starting balance in the morning.

My thanks to Dan and Kenny of Videoslots for dropping by. The free spins given out by Dan to the viewers were very much appreciated :thumbsup:

So if you can join me, please do so at 9AM Friday morning.

Continued the session in the afternoon and it was all over the place. Up to £320 and ended up at £150 that will be the starting balance in the morning.

My thanks to Dan and Kenny of Videoslots for dropping by. The free spins given out by Dan to the viewers were very much appreciated :thumbsup:

So if you can join me, please do so at 9AM Friday morning.

Good to hear you still have a bankroll.

I will login now, see how it's going.:)

Good to hear you still have a bankroll.

I will login now, see how it's going.:)

Well we still have a bankroll (just under £50). Add some race money on Monday and that'll be the starting balance on Thursday when I will be streaming next (work commitments you see).

I usually stream between 9AM and 12noon (UK time) so you missed the stream today.

Had quite a fair number of new followers (some known names from other streams).

Will post a reminder about the next stream a little nearer the time.

What time is it in Sweden?:eek: It's like bedtime o clock.:D

Just stopped streaming and it's almost 7 in the morning. My sleep schedule is fairly strange I must admit :D

Bit of a roller coaster session this morning with the end result having a starting balance of over £300 tomorrow morning.

About £400 worth of wagering to go through thanks to a surprise VIP bonus dropping in mid way through the stream.

Next stream will be 9AM Friday morning - so you see you then if you can join me.

Bit of a roller coaster session this morning with the end result having a starting balance of over £300 tomorrow morning.

About £400 worth of wagering to go through thanks to a surprise VIP bonus dropping in mid way through the stream.

Next stream will be 9AM Friday morning - so you see you then if you can join me.

I have followed you so I will get notifications when you are streaming

Had a really good sessions this afternoon with just over 100 viewers at some point in time ( :D )

Will be doing a "silent" stream at about 01:00 Sunday morning (UK time) so please do join me if you can't sleep!!!

After degening hard the last few days, I felt like sharing something on Twitch too. Starting now with a 600 eur deposit, 360 euro bonus (40x) and no max bet. If I run good early on, we'll see some high stakes Twin Spin. Not gonna talk while others are still in the office next to me LOL

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Without searching yet, Did update to xsplit but it won't pick up window capture I am trying to do as I was bored last night and well thinking of a idea again, Just a black window. OBS was working but the capture still comes out small I find.

Any ideas? It's been awhile so may be missing something.

Without searching yet, Did update to xsplit but it won't pick up window capture I am trying to do as I was bored last night and well thinking of a idea again, Just a black window. OBS was working but the capture still comes out small I find.

Any ideas? It's been awhile so may be missing something.

Might have figured it out, Had to check a box in settings.

Nothing to do with slot streaming but if anyone is into dj'ing check out Jovian, WOW!:eek: I was just checking out twitch to see what was new and fix some stuff up and just happened to come across his channel.

I really should be sleeping though.:oops:

Streaming software is easy to get. Setting it up can be challenging, but once you understand it, it works well. I see you use XSplit which works, but I have never used it myself. I use OBS Studio for my streaming needs. I have heard that people using the "window capture" feature for web browsers like chrome and stuff can cause a black screen issue on OBS and the fix is to turn off the hardware accelerator in the web browser which isn't an ideal solution. I don't use window capture myself and just do a "monitor capture" with a bit a cropping to make it so things like the taskbar and the web browser stuff from the address bar and up don't show so things look slightly bigger.

As long as you have an upload speed of at least 5 Mbits per second, then streaming will look good. With the settings I have, I stream at around 2200 Kbits per second at 24 FPS @ 720P resolution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back