New Slot Announcement Life of Riches (MG)

Well there isn't a bonus wheel on this one so i will give it a try at some point.

Looks nice indeed, and a 4000x bet for what is probably the highest symbol, during a 2x multiplier, mens it can at least also be double, as it said FS multiplier is up to x4!
So 8000x bet is in the range for certain...nothing to sneeze at! :thumbsup:

Looks nice indeed, and a 4000x bet for what is probably the highest symbol, during a 2x multiplier, mens it can at least also be double, as it said FS multiplier is up to x4!
So 8000x bet is in the range for certain...nothing to sneeze at! :thumbsup:

Yes i agree and at least with Microgaming we know they are capable of providing some slots that actually pay out what look possible of , opposite likes of Net Entertainment :p

Looks pretty generic, may well be a clone, they need to hurry up with new versions of the Dark knight and the Dark knight rises.

This is clone of Deck the Halls with some symbols from High Society.

- 30 lines
- stacked highest symbol
- 2x multiplier in free spins with stacked wilds

I do like the spin mechanics better than in DTH though, it spins smoother....

This is clone of Deck the Halls with some symbols from High Society.

- 30 lines
- stacked highest symbol
- 2x multiplier in free spins with stacked wilds

I do like the spin mechanics better than in DTH though, it spins smoother....

This may be the case, but there is larger winpotential at least..as i stated before, you can see in the video the multiplier is 2x to 4x..

I thought it was high society for a minute. Not bad though, it is just a fucking reskin sadly but its the type of game they make that I do enjoy and have had some big wins on. Whats the point though really, may aswell play any one of the 100 slots like this as its just the same game. Imagine netent releasing 100 games with the same mechanics and paytable as dead or alive but just throwing aliens on one, dogs on another etc, your not really going to care to much which you click on.

Trying to think what the last MG release was that wasn't a clone.

So this one is a Deck the Halls clone with symbols from High Society. At what point do they just release an identical game with a new name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back