lets get ya'll moving to the beat

jas2587

Dormant account
Take me back to the 50's

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
This is one of the best 50's video's I've seen. You will enjoy this.
But only if you were in our generation or very close. . . . And if you were not in this generation---Listen

anyhow

.... It was one of the best of times in this country

Cindy

ty Leann

BY THE WAY THIS WAS WAY BEFORE
MY TIME TOOO LOL

Damn, I would have absolutely loved to have been a teen or in my early twenty's back in the fiftys...those had to be the best times that the USA ever had, I love watching June Cleaver and seeing how stylish she dressed and kept herself up...I know it was just a TV show but the ladies back then really dressed and always looked great when they went out....guess I was just born too late, I feel like I should belong back in that generation...thanks for the great post and link Jas...:thumbsup::cool:

ahhh but June Cleaver was
a closet drunk on the show

sad but true

yes they was good ole days

before my time :p lol an yqw

Cindy

Now, now, don't be so hard on the Beaver :D

:lolup:

But seriously, that was great. I have to agree, I would love to have been a teenager in the 50's.

And I never knew that Waylon Jennings was supposed to be on that flight with the big bopper and others....I wonder what the theme song to the
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
would have been if he would have been on that plane.

It also goes to show you that you should really watch what you say, it can definitely come back to bite you on the ass.

Now, now, don't be so hard on the Beaver :D

:lolup:....

So.........you hear that a lot there Winbig???????:D:D:D

And I never knew that Waylon Jennings was supposed to be on that flight with the big bopper and others....

Hummmm............can't quite imagine a venue with Ritchie Valens, Buddy Holly, The Big Bopper and Waylon Jennings.................though Bop did write a great song for George Jones, so I guess country was in his blood.
RIP..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back