Leo Vegas - Radio Silence!

I have been emailed this, this evening.

Explore the Middle Age legend of the Pied Piper with up to 150 Instant Spins at LeoVegas!

Deposit and play through one of the following amounts before midnight on 05/01 to get Instant Spins:

£10 - 20 Instant Spins
£20 - 50 Instant Spins
£50 - 150 Instant Spins

Went to CS today to see if they would give me a deposit match (level 46) but no joy, last I got was November 100 free spins, pretty poor loyalty system but maybe they won't give you anything if you deposit regularly, will give them a break for awhile to see if that changes!

It's a shame they are being so penny-pinching, because other than that, they have one of the best platforms out there, especially for players of live roulette, there is a fantastic choice of tables.

I don't believe I have ever had a freebie, not that I'm too bothered by that, but the banking fees are what put me off playing there more often than I do.

Me too, but I'm not overkeen on the 70x wagering requirement!

GEEZ! - Great spot well done.

Had to go and check terms thinking "this can't be right" and bloody hell, it is, they've only gone and doubled their WR, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Digging deeper, think its because it a bonus aimed at tables and not slots.

27p until I hit the bonus money. That’s 3 spins on DOA.

That’s me in it. Jesus.

Immortal for the x70 now.

Took the impossible on earlier too.

Wiped out and into bonus money within 10 min (if that) thanks to DHV!

Went to IR, 7 spins into the bonus money (and hence £1,750WR) hey presto a feature, followed by another 3 and back to starting balance.

Didn't see another bonus after that and way happy to bust lol.

Went to IR, 7 spins into the bonus money (and hence £1,750WR) hey presto a feature, followed by another 3 and back to starting balance.

Not heard much of ir of late. Might explain why spintee is awol for so long. Maybe he found a way to extract the bulk of it's rtp

I had great hopes after getting Casumo's 25 quid chest bonus last night and managing to meet wagering.

But this was a grim bonus session.

Incidentally it was immortal last night that did it for me - this session was pitful!

Leo Vegas fees for withdrawals are higher than ever! I cashed out $175 and expected $150 after the fees. I got $138.70! $36.30 in fees? Why bother gambling here if I’m already behind? They need to implement no-fee banking like they do at Video Slots, Bet Victor and PlayOLG.ca.

Unless you’re under level 30 here in the UK

Stuck on lvl 25 - it hasn't budged for about 10 or more deposits and I'm pretty sure I don't pay any fees (only exception is where I make more than one withdrawal in the same day, which is super duper rare lol)

Dunno why its stuck but not too bothered as it doesn't mean anything anyway lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back