Legend of the white snake lady yggdrassil

curremon

PABnononaccred
MM
May i ask what the actual fuck are you doing yggdrasil ????

I played 100 spins and GOT ONE win of 4x stake... ONE WIN WITH 100 SPINS?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

It's a really high variance game, which you can deduce from the paytable...ALL 5OAK's pay 100x, the top 5OAK pays 1000x, at least without wild..with an added wild, and you can have three (or two with the corresponding symbol) that would make the top hit in a single spin 1200x bet..

I played it a lot already, and got several 100x's but it's very high variance, and Yggdrasil is already of the 'higher then average' variance:)

Pretty cool game though :thumbsup:

May i ask what the actual fuck are you doing yggdrasil ????

I played 100 spins and GOT ONE win of 4x stake... ONE WIN WITH 100 SPINS?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

Riggedrassil...
Everyone knows that...

I avoid their games like the plague...
Never ever hit anything decent on their slots...

Once down there is no way you can make up for your losses...A bottomles pit.

the only way to ever recover from being down with their games is if you get the bonus...and even then it might not give that much...I played this game in fun mode yesterday and hit the top 5 oak three times...tried it this morning with VS cashback money and busted out.

Officially staying away from Yggdrasil games...

it really is the ultimate high(est?) variance game there is. Its pretty much the prototype of "go big or go home" type of a game.

non 5OAK symbols pay next to nothing. all 50OAK pay 100x - 1000x and there is stacked wild on reel 3 so its possible to hit multiple 5OAK in a single spin. also there are no free spins which means you wont get those 40x -100x random hits we are used to from free spins when base game is being a bitch :p

i guess its ok if you are into this kind of games, but you really cant expect much playtime from slots like this one. you will either get one (or more) big hits or go busto rather quickly because of lack of base game wins to keep you alive. Its not my thing but im sure there are people who enjoy the thrill these games can offer so theres that. I wont be playing it though, but in case i do try it for real at some point, ill know what am i getting into :)

i do agree how games like this one should come up with warning sign though (something like... mega high variance game - spin at your own risk? ) :D

edit: was curious enough to try it in free spins mode. 1000 quick spins @ 50c (you can make it spin relatively quickly by setting up autoplay and clicking anywhere on the screen :p).

started with 10k. 1000 spins at 50c = $500. end result ...

$9721

so $279 lost out of possible $500 ^_^

no 5 oak obviously so naturally RTP wasnt all that nice. didnt really plan to play this one regardless, but i was just curious how often does 5OAK happen though. I know its just 1k spins so we cant really make any conclusions but even so, if it was real money i know what conclusion i would have made, and it would most likely put me off from playing yggdrasil games for good :p so really, warning sign could come in handy for both yggdrasil and its players.

There is a similar Microgaming slot called Cashville. The premium symbols 3OAK, 4OAK and 5OAKs have to be all the same, no Wilds. The payouts are big but chances are you will bust. At least there are bonus games to play. I would play that over this new Rigdrasil slot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back