Logo
external image

Large Banks That Dont Ask Questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter paul02085
  • id43284
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 714
  • Replies 3
There are not that many BIG Banks Chase, CITI ,WELLS fARGO , Wachovia and Bank of America
Forget TD bANK and other regional banks...Now I am assuming its for receiving wires... For deposits I would recommend netspend to Quicktender so it cost 5% for a deposit but so what.... look at the thousands you will be collecting
 
There are not that many BIG Banks Chase, CITI ,WELLS fARGO , Wachovia and Bank of America
Forget TD bANK and other regional banks...Now I am assuming its for receiving wires... For deposits I would recommend netspend to Quicktender so it cost 5% for a deposit but so what.... look at the thousands you will be collecting

That's what I don't get. Some seem to be fine using NS and others get their accounts closed. I wonder does it have to do with the certain states?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top