Ladbrokes live blackjack minimum stake

gk286

I've been playing a lot lately at ladbrokes, low roller so £5 minumum tables.
I go to play today and now my minumum stake is £50 on all tables. Live support just say it was a decision made by the relevant team.
This is what happens when you make too many withdrawals / not enough deposits?
Surprised one of the big names would put the hammer down on small fry like me.

I've been playing a lot lately at ladbrokes, low roller so £5 minumum tables.
I go to play today and now my minumum stake is £50 on all tables. Live support just say it was a decision made by the relevant team.
This is what happens when you make too many withdrawals / not enough deposits?
Surprised one of the big names would put the hammer down on small fry like me.

Can you find somewhere else to play

Hey GK!

I can’t answer for Ladbrokes directly but I’m going to guess this may be related to Covid unfortunately. We had a few tables closed due to lack of staff (now resolved) and I’m wondering if they are also having similar issues? Either way they must have decided that they need to increase the minimum bet to keep the tables free for bigger stakers.

The good news is there should be plenty of other sites that offer £5 live blackjack. Good luck!

Mark

Hey GK!

I can’t answer for Ladbrokes directly but I’m going to guess this may be related to Covid unfortunately. We had a few tables closed due to lack of staff (now resolved) and I’m wondering if they are also having similar issues? Either way they must have decided that they need to increase the minimum bet to keep the tables free for bigger stakers.

The good news is there should be plenty of other sites that offer £5 live blackjack. Good luck!

Mark

Hi Mark, no it was account specific in this case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back