Kudos to Rizk

Deeplay

New World Order
webmeister
CAG
mm1
Small withdraw today processed in under the hour at Rizk love the "lock" feature even though I rare if ever reverse it is still really good and shows total commitment of not pissing of players and putting them in control of there own gambling experience. And no one now can complain at Rizk if they do reverse :) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I also made a withdrawal last night, which took a reasonable 1 hour and 36 minutes.
But one I made last week was 12 hours and 20 minutes. both to Neteller.

While 12+ hours isn't unreasonable, considering the request was made at 22:25 BST. I would have expected better when they're charging £2.50 for a withdrawal to Neteller.

I get withdrawals from Videoslots and Casumo in a matter of minutes, whatever time of day it is, and for FREE,

Although I'd assume this is an MT Secure Trade policy, rather than Rizk's own policy

Maybe that's why they have the wheel.... To compensate for the withdrawal fees, since my winnings from 50 or 60 free spins from the wheel, came to about £2.50

I also made a withdrawal last night, which took a reasonable 1 hour and 36 minutes.
But one I made last week was 12 hours and 20 minutes. both to Neteller.

While 12+ hours isn't unreasonable, considering the request was made at 22:25 BST. I would have expected better when they're charging £2.50 for a withdrawal to Neteller.

I get withdrawals from Videoslots and Casumo in a matter of minutes, whatever time of day it is, and for FREE,

Although I'd assume this is an MT Secure Trade policy, rather than Rizk's own policy

Maybe that's why they have the wheel.... To compensate for the withdrawal fees, since my winnings from 50 or 60 free spins from the wheel, came to about £2.50

i dont mind the charge but why cant they be intant if no bonuses have been taken and deposits have been wagered atleast once

Like i don;t know if u tried it yet but betsafe and mrsmith are instant as soon as you press withdraw they are processed auto if you are verified and didnt take a bonus/promo bonus

i dont mind the charge but why cant they be intant if no bonuses have been taken and deposits have been wagered atleast once

Like i don;t know if u tried it yet but betsafe and mrsmith are instant as soon as you press withdraw they are processed auto if you are verified and didnt take a bonus/promo bonus

You are lucky then as I never get instant anymore from Betsafe despite VIP status etc or had it even before also no instant. I last had instant 3 years ago from a withdrawal.

Also they will not answer proper in email and that is reason not playing there as much anymore :( quickest I had was around 17 hours which is poor. :mad:

You are lucky then as I never get instant anymore from Betsafe despite VIP status etc or had it even before also no instant. I last had instant 3 years ago from a withdrawal.

Also they will not answer proper in email and that is reason not playing there as much anymore :( quickest I had was around 17 hours which is poor. :mad:

Could be because i never get offered any bonus except them riddle promos so always its a deposit with no bonus, or maybe u play blackjack n i only play slots

But weirdly once they did stop my instant withdrawal for one payment and i asked in email why, thy explained because i needed to make atleast 30 quid withdrawal back to my card and it should be back to instant which it was after i made 1 withdrawal to my card

Could be because i never get offered any bonus except them riddle promos so always its a deposit with no bonus, or maybe u play blackjack n i only play slots

But weirdly once they did stop my instant withdrawal for one payment and i asked in email why, thy explained because i needed to make atleast 30 quid withdrawal back to my card and it should be back to instant which it was after i made 1 withdrawal to my card

No always many deposits cash large ones like in a period I deposited over £2000 in only 2 weeks. And I would deposit many £100 or £200 when i was high rolling.

Still when had a withdrawal I had to wait almost 24 hours and another time I wasted several withdrawals as I had 4 pending GRR

PS every only slots playing and normally not jackpot slots either so no reason :)

No always many deposits cash large ones like in a period I deposited over £2000 in only 2 weeks. And I would deposit many £100 or £200 when i was high rolling.

Still when had a withdrawal I had to wait almost 24 hours and another time I wasted several withdrawals as I had 4 pending GRR

PS every only slots playing and normally not jackpot slots either so no reason :)

maybe send an email and ask as mine are always instant there and at mrsmith but then again I dont win much lol

Rizk is pretty good if you jump onto Live Chat if a WD is taking a while- they usually approve and funds sent to Skrill within a minute during the chat! I usually only contact em after it's been than like an hour or two if I am still online and notice it's not yet been approved/processed. Though, no explanation ever offered-I don't care too much and since I never really asked about it in too much detail-they always just get right to the punch and send the cashout through before I even say it! Super efficient!

Small withdraw today processed in under the hour at Rizk love the "lock" feature even though I rare if ever reverse it is still really good and shows total commitment of not pissing of players and putting them in control of there own gambling experience. And no one now can complain at Rizk if they do reverse :) :thumbsup:

Yes, agree I do like the 'Lock' thing-but one bit of feedback I reckon, is that a "yes lock my WD" style checkbox should be included on the WD request popup... I am unsure of what desktop version offers as I only have iPad, but I do my request as normal and then I have to open my settings/transactions etc to lock it in, kinda feels like double-handling if ya know what I mean-and more tempting to press cancel LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back