Kenny Moving Within VS

Hi colinsunderland,

I do understand the frustration and we are right now working around the clock to fix everything so its back to normal.

Br,

Daniel

But the problems only happen when you have a larger than usual number of people playing, knowing there are problems I can't understand why you would send free battle tickets out until they have been resolved.
VS state they are a retention tool, if you annoy regular players then it will have the opposite effect :(

Anyway.... what is happening to Kenny????

Dan - come on spill the beans or do I have to text my old (well not in terms of age) mate for an answer?

Your poor scores have nothing to do with the slots having technical issues.

People still get good or bad scores it all depends on luck. Technical issues will not be making you have bad luck. Take the Starburst happy hour that got cancelled. Games were not working right but still managed to hit my best ever score on 1 spin on starburst not that it mattered in end. But if technical issues were making games dead i would never have hit it.

136 after 100 spins? Come on thats beyond poor. There was 3k or more people playing, and most got dead spins.

So you get promoted for telling every player they are not eligible to recieve anything when they are down on their luck and they are a regular player?:p

Him and I have had some words over that, lol. Well I have. Im sure he has me listed as a " difficult player". YES Im difficult damn it! To know me is to love me, to not? Who knows, :rolleyes: But I wish him the best. Hopefully the next one will be out there and make himself available.

Him and I have had some words over that, lol. Well I have. Im sure he has me listed as a " difficult player". YES Im difficult damn it! To know me is to love me, to not? Who knows, :rolleyes: But I wish him the best. Hopefully the next one will be out there and make himself available.

We live in hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back