Expired Promo JumanJi at Mr Green

There are promos that are no more.
Just reviewed Jumanji, it's a typical Netent in that it's got a low maximum win but the bonus round on the board is very good! You go around it collecting cash and extra dice rolls and you can actually get all 4 of the different free spins bonuses in the same feature! I tried it and first bonus got 3 of the 4 FS games, only 50-ish x bet but good fun.

Just reviewed Jumanji, it's a typical Netent in that it's got a low maximum win but the bonus round on the board is very good! You go around it collecting cash and extra dice rolls and you can actually get all 4 of the different free spins bonuses in the same feature! I tried it and first bonus got 3 of the 4 FS games, only 50-ish x bet but good fun.
Im very happy to gave it a try :thumbsup:

Tried this a couple of times, alot longer the second time around. Dont really like it too much but am willing to give it another go. Had around a dozen bonus games and came away with less than 10x on each, apart from one where it was closer to 20x. Losing my temper with the little figure landing on 1x all the bloody time, and when it actually landed on something interesting, it paid peanuts. :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back