Joker Millions Yggdrasil

Joker Millions is an upcoming progressive jackpot slot from Yggdrasil with an expected fall out value of €1.3m.

It features sticky symbols and joker symbols and is based on a classic ‘collect symbols’ concept. When the player gets a full screen of sticky jokers it will trigger the jackpot.

Fredrik Elmqvist, CEO of Yggdrasil, said: “This is the next stage in Yggdrasil’s development. In October we released our first 3D game Reef Run and last month The Dark Joker Rizes became the first of our slots to sit on our new HTML5 framework, called iSENSE 2.0.

“Progressive jackpots are an excellent marketing tool for operators, but we didn’t want to make Joker Millions all about the jackpot. Most online jackpot slots are low variance, if you remove the actual jackpot from the equation, but Joker Millions also has very exciting elements in the base game.

“While you are waiting for that jackpot spin there are also mystery joker wins that will take you closer and closer to the Joker Millions. Our priority is always to produce engaging content and I’m sure players will love this game
.”

First winner of Yggdrasil’s Joker Millions scoops €720 000​

Thursday 17th September, 2015.

Joker Millions, the first progressive jackpot from Yggdrasil Gaming, dropped on Wednesday with a lucky winner in Norway receiving a life-changing 720,000 EUR on EuroSlots.com.

This is the first time that Joker Millions has been won since launching in March and the player, called Kim from Norway, needed less than half an hour to win just over 720,000 EUR.

Fredrik Elmqvist, CEO of Yggdrasil, said: “I’d like to congratulate the winner, I’m absolutely thrilled for him. This is the reason why people play progressive jackpots and to win a life-changing sum with one spin is hugely exciting.

“This is a really big deal for us as well. Joker Millions is our first progressive jackpot and it has really captured the imagination of our partners and their players. We’ve already got six clients signed up for it and we welcome other operators that would like to offer their customers this fantastic game.”

Kim Larsen, Norwegian Country Manager at EuroSlots, added: “It’s been great fun having the winning player of such a big prize and we’d like to offer huge congratulations to the winner. Joker Millions is already one of our best performing games and I’m sure this big win is going to make it even more popular.

“The rapid handling and processing of the jackpot from Yggdrasil has also been excellent. It makes a real difference for operators to be able to pay out big winnings to our players quickly.”

Replay of the jackpot win :thumbsup:

According to EuroSlots this is how he won:

-Deposited €30 via his mobile

-Started playing Twin Spin and unfortunately lost

-Deposited another €20 and made his 2nd attempt

-Decided to make it 3rd time lucky and deposited a further €30

-Started playing Joker Millions at 15.55

-Won €375 with a €2.50 bet

-At 16.23 he won the jackpot of €720,127.50

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings