Johan's Did you know: How to see when you'll get a bonus on Williams slots?

JohanOSWins

Dormant Account
I'd make a youtube video of this small thing, but I thought I'd just type it here instead.

A lot of people love the Williams slots. Mainly because they are both entertaining and because you can win some insane money on them. Unfortunately, they are becoming more and more "exclusive" these days, with Sweden being the latest country that got these slots "banned". I've been playing Williams for several years (since Bruce Lee had 8 free spins), and in case you haven't noticed, but you can easily see when you get a bonus or a free spin feature on pretty much all of the Williams slots. It's not a big thing or a "secret", and maybe a lot of you already know about this, but it's still sort of a fun fact about the Williams slots.

How? Easy: Just watch the first reel. If it stops spinning much sooner than what it usually does, you will be guaranteed a free spin / bonus feature. The exception would probably be Ruby Slippers the Glinda-bonus, because that one is fairly obvious, though you can watch the 1st wheel spin repeatedly when Glinda will come. But yeah, this works especially for the free spins on about every online Williams slot machine, ranging from Raging Rhino to Ruby Slippers to Bruce Lee to Elvis etc.

Like I said, it's not particularly useful or anything, just a small "easter egg", a random fun fact, if you want.

Have a goodie thanksgiving, people!

Agreed.

Being the main 2 games I play you will also notice a slight difference in the audio as the scatter lands on one of the first 3 reels. (Raging Rhino and Montezuma)

Another little 'secret' is that in Raging Rhino, if you have Honey Badgers on reels one and two (Or Honey Badger wild combination across 2-3 reels) and the feature trigger 49/50 it will be Feature Guarantee.

Yes this is a well known tell tale sign by some of the WMS slots.
For me it is not a surprise anymore when hitting a bonus on some WMS slots as I can hear it after 2nd scatter drops in! ;)

Same as the tell tale sign on WMS slots for a big win, you can see a slight delay in the reels before they start to spin.
Like the game stalls for a fraction of a second.

I'd make a youtube video of this small thing, but I thought I'd just type it here instead.

A lot of people love the Williams slots. Mainly because they are both entertaining and because you can win some insane money on them. Unfortunately, they are becoming more and more "exclusive" these days, with Sweden being the latest country that got these slots "banned". I've been playing Williams for several years (since Bruce Lee had 8 free spins), and in case you haven't noticed, but you can easily see when you get a bonus or a free spin feature on pretty much all of the Williams slots. It's not a big thing or a "secret", and maybe a lot of you already know about this, but it's still sort of a fun fact about the Williams slots.

How? Easy: Just watch the first reel. If it stops spinning much sooner than what it usually does, you will be guaranteed a free spin / bonus feature. The exception would probably be Ruby Slippers the Glinda-bonus, because that one is fairly obvious, though you can watch the 1st wheel spin repeatedly when Glinda will come. But yeah, this works especially for the free spins on about every online Williams slot machine, ranging from Raging Rhino to Ruby Slippers to Bruce Lee to Elvis etc.

Like I said, it's not particularly useful or anything, just a small "easter egg", a random fun fact, if you want.

Have a goodie thanksgiving, people!

I've already got a load of videos of WMS with this in......
People ask me when I upload them "How did you know the feature was coming before the reels stopped?"
It's easy as I tell them. If you are on autoplay the start button changes colour before the first reel even lands.
If not and in both cases anyway, the first reel stops abruptly and also the scatter landing noise on the first one is much more pronounced.

Also 'tells' on Netent - if you have 2 scatters say on the Turd or DoA and the scatter flashes by on any other reel 3 times it will land.

Iron Man2 Playtech does this as well, if it appears in the window twice as the reel spins, it drops in.

On Raping Rhino during the free games IF you are going to get a huge win, the sound goes quiet as the first 2 reels land. After the win has counted it will take about another 6 free games to return.

I never noticed this before because i used to put raging rhino and montezuma on auto play and a lot of the time i wasn't paying attention, Since they took the autoplay away i noticed very quickly because it's so obvious the way the scatters come crashing in on the reels instead of landing smoothly.

This would be helpful if it happened one spin PRIOR to the one where the 3 or more scatters land, so I could adjust my bet!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back