Jackpot Cap.won't let me log in!!

weplant

Dormant Account
I just tried to log onto Jackpot Capital ...when I entered my password, a message came up saying 'your are not allowed to login, check with customer service'..Yikes!!! I tried calling customer service and it is a recording saying there is no one to take my call..

Anyone else have this experience???:(

Nope, it let me login, although dont scare me :D I'm waiting on a withdrawal from them, in which is taking a bit long imo to receive :D

Do you have an account with Grande Vegas too? See if you can log in there and if so go to live chat and see if they can tell you what the problem is with JPC. I believe they share the same support.

Nope, it let me login, although dont scare me :D I'm waiting on a withdrawal from them, in which is taking a bit long imo to receive :D

See if you can get into live support then copy the link and give it to weplant. :)

Hopefully this will work for you :)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
username&SESSIONVAR!eventType=PlayerRequest&SESSIONVAR!source=Game&SESSIONVAR!mode=real&SESSIONVAR!game=&SESSIONVAR!subGame=&SESSIONVAR!gameID=&SESSIONVAR!subGameID=&SESSIONVAR!reason=&SESSIONVAR!skill=&SESSIONVAR!operator=

Try filling in your user name where i put "user name"
Good luck...
Justy

Hi weplant,

Have you had any success logging in? If not, please PM me your account's login and I will look into it for you.

Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Yasmeen :)

I just tried to log onto Jackpot Capital ...when I entered my password, a message came up saying 'your are not allowed to login, check with customer service'..Yikes!!! I tried calling customer service and it is a recording saying there is no one to take my call..

Anyone else have this experience???:(

Hi weplant,

Have you had any success logging in? If not, please PM me your account's login and I will look into it for you.

Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Yasmeen :)

Thanks Yasmeen..No I cannot login..Says I am not allowed to..Geez, I feel like I have been a bad girl:D..I went ahead and pm'd you...thanks for your help..

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back