Jack and the beanstalk - bonus game bug

vnk207

Hi all,

It was some years ago, and better could directly go after this, but with the win of that bonus game of 3000x i was very happy. But ill try to explain what happened before almost al the harps were shown.

On reel 4 landed the 3th scatter with above or beneath the harp, wich expanded and 'removed' the 3th scatter, were i should have 5 extra spins, i didnt get them. Someone had this also before?

By any chance i contact netent with my details they look into this and do something with it or is it not worth the trouble?

I dont know exactly when this happened, some years ago at least.

I never saw re-trigger in last fs round. But it can happen (4th reel, positions 126,127:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
). And if it's a bug then rtp must be lower. Theoretical return: 96.28%, videoslots all time statistical: 95.4%. And this 0.8-0.9% difference looks very truthfully for this rare event.

Last edited:
(4th reel, positions 126,127:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

That's interesting. There's indeed one single possible stop on reel #4 where the harp can expand over the chest. The free spins should have retriggered before the chest got covered by the harp, that's a given. I don't think they'll do anything about it though.

There are a few design flaws on that slot so I'm not that surprised. For example, getting 3, 4 or 5 scatters makes no difference whatsoever. No extra spin, no triggering win. Nothing. That's the kind of things that shouldn't exist.

Next to the wild on end of strip in the image, assuming

1. Those strips are the current ones used in the game.
2. Those strips are accurate.
3. Those strips are the only set it uses in the game, base and bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back