Logo
external image

It's time to say hello!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tirilej
  • id42455
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2268
  • Replies 15

Tirilej

Still a Lady
CAG
MM
Joined
Apr 18, 2009
Location
Sweden
Hi everyone!
After two years of reading almost everything written on this forum it might be polite to say hello:)
I have learned so much about casinos, gamblers and the english language so I really wants to say a big thank you to everyone.

:thumbsup:
 
Hi everyone!
After two years of reading almost everything written on this forum it might be polite to say hello:)
I have learned so much about casinos, gamblers and the english language so I really wants to say a big thank you to everyone.

:thumbsup:

Well I just noticed this,and dont want to be stuck up, so hello everyone here.I am new here,and so glad i came here as well.

I had a complaint here,but thanks "TopAFF" AND M.Davis it has been resolved,and I will get my winnings. Thanks for all your help,i feel so much better now wooee.::):thumbsup:
:)
 































Swedish.... Arrrrrrr
images




























:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top