I do too, the coin collection is a nice way for us to guarantee a bonus now and again and often used to grind out them to within 1 coin or so on multiple stakes so i could play a few in a row then without warning VS removed extra chilli, and lil devil ( while i had some near to triggering ) only to find they brought them back without the coin meter. I complained at the time but VS used the talk to the hand approach. I have boycotted lil devil ever since so they lost overall but i still play chilli
@Team.Videoslots
So if they do bring them back or indeed add the new bonanza and DHV with coin collect how can we be sure they not gonna do that s**t again?
Maybe
@Big Time Gaming can comment on that sort of behavior that can effectively make the casino some extra side pocket money, when they can remove or "reset" games at will?