Logo
external image

is there any way??

  • Thread starter Thread starter max1mike
  • id48751
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1282
  • Replies 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Oct 5, 2005
Location
USA
i have a particularly annoying member on ignore. is there a way to block seeing his stupid, argumentative, belligerant, hostile, instigative posts from view when someone quotes him?

I am convinced that this persons agenda is to goad people into going off on him.

I really don't want to end up like rusty.

please bryan.
 
i have a particularly annoying member on ignore. is there a way to block seeing his stupid, argumentative, belligerant, hostile, instigative posts from view when someone quotes him?

I am convinced that this persons agenda is to goad people into going off on him.

I really don't want to end up like rusty.

please bryan.
Totally uncool. How would you like it if someone made a post like that about you?

this is funny :D

No, it's not funny. Attacking someone with personal insults is never funny - at least here it isn't.


Very uncool to chime in.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top