- Joined
- Oct 25, 2006
- Location
- London the sh$thole
Its not asking too much to lose £4 for every £100 spun on slots is it?
Even spinning at 40p, 12-16 spins a minute will yield the casino about £13 profit for an hour of gambling at 96%.
I refuse to play slots under 96%, and my slots play has gone from £10000 a year to under £500 over the last couple of years.
Its sad really, all I see is the online industry eating itself whilst being also eaten by the over zealous regulator.
It was fun whilst it lasted, but its mostly now nothing but losing, SOW s**t and ID agro.
Rant over lol
Even spinning at 40p, 12-16 spins a minute will yield the casino about £13 profit for an hour of gambling at 96%.
I refuse to play slots under 96%, and my slots play has gone from £10000 a year to under £500 over the last couple of years.
Its sad really, all I see is the online industry eating itself whilst being also eaten by the over zealous regulator.
It was fun whilst it lasted, but its mostly now nothing but losing, SOW s**t and ID agro.
Rant over lol
