Is it true that RTG slots pay higher than MG slots ?

shahran84

Non-Gambler
Hi guys,

I've been playing RTG slots and I did told in one of the threads that I've won $17,000 USD at a slot, playing paydirt. And got some other slot hits of over $1000++.
It's quite common but when I shifted to Microgramming Slots, my highest winnings was only at $1400+ when i hit the 4 wild desire reels. And it seems that hitting
a payout over $1000 in MG is quite rare. However, it seems that I'm earning profit in MG slots but very very slowly in terms of hundreds.

So is it true that RTG slots payout more than MG Slots ? in terms of slot payouts.. not talking about the variance (of coz MG is better, hehe).

Well, variance is excactly what you should be talking about. RTG slots are generally higher variance than MG slots, so you get next to no hits on them, but when you do, they CAN be very high. Break Da Bank Again is a good example of an MG slot with very high variance tho. If you want huge payouts, when (if) you finally hit something, that's a good choice. You could be waiting for a very long time, for that hit tho, just like with RTG slots.
What happens is, that the wild desire hits a LOT more often, than the hit you had, that paid out 17K, hence wild desire won't pay that much. It's really not rocket sience.
If you hit 17K on any RTG slot, you have been luckier than a 3 peckered owl, and you shouldn't expect that to happen again, anytime soon ;)

I'm willing to guess that the average slot variance between MG and RTG are nearly identical. A lot of research goes into what keeps players hooked and engaged on a particular slot and i believe they all operate within the same "sweet spot".

That being said, my largest RTG hit was 12.5k (maxmium payout for a 6.25 bet) on paydirt. My largest MG slot win was in the 8-9k range, although I cannot recall the name of the slot, something to do with centipedes.

Paydirt is the first RTG slot that truly entertains me with the various bonus rounds offered. It's moody for certain, but when it hits, it absolutely hits.

I'm willing to guess that the average slot variance between MG and RTG are nearly identical. A lot of research goes into what keeps players hooked and engaged on a particular slot and i believe they all operate within the same "sweet spot".

That being said, my largest RTG hit was 12.5k (maxmium payout for a 6.25 bet) on paydirt. My largest MG slot win was in the 8-9k range, although I cannot recall the name of the slot, something to do with centipedes.

Paydirt is the first RTG slot that truly entertains me with the various bonus rounds offered. It's moody for certain, but when it hits, it absolutely hits.

that would be CASHAPILLAR

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back