Is Empire/Party Poker the most Arrogant

Lord_Have_Mercy

Non-Gambler
Place to play on the net? Their customer service is the worst in the business. I called them to change my address and email address. They asked me to send in my ID from the email address I wanted changed and they will update my mailing address. Once I did this I receive 5 times yesterday. Please Contact the Credit Team at Pay-Pro for valiation. When I contacted them I am told to send in my ID From the email address I want to change. I have been with Party Poker since 2000 and I just cursed the poor cluess Indian woman out. They have giving me this run around for 1 solid week now. And to think last week I deposited $2500 with them.

Lord_Have_Mercy said:
Place to play on the net? Their customer service is the worst in the business. I called them to change my address and email address. They asked me to send in my ID from the email address I wanted changed and they will update my mailing address. Once I did this I receive 5 times yesterday. Please Contact the Credit Team at Pay-Pro for valiation. When I contacted them I am told to send in my ID From the email address I want to change. I have been with Party Poker since 2000 and I just cursed the poor cluess Indian woman out. They have giving me this run around for 1 solid week now. And to think last week I deposited $2500 with them.

Vulgarity definately isn't going to get anything done, but you found that out already. They're getting to be pretty big, which means bureaucracy. Sounds like you have to talk to the right person. I don't know who that is. :)

They're probably being extra cautious since you're changing both the email and the physical address at the same time. Have you tried changing them one at a time? Guess it's too late for that now.

Anyways, it sounds like you're still able to withdraw, so you can do that in the mean time. I wouldn't keep the cash in there if you're changing your address, in case something goes wrong and the account gets red flagged and locked.

The answer is yes, Party is the most arrogant in the industry. I went through the same thing when I moved and finally gave up. You need to have the new address to get VIP items shipped but they wont change it no matter how many times you send it. You are one of many that have had the same experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back