Is anything coming to replace TDK ?

The best way to know what's in the pipeline at Microgaming is to keep an eye on their newly registered trademarks :thumbsup:

I still miss the Lord of the Rings slot, even though Girls with Guns replaced it - didn't have the same feel.

The 2nd LOTR was much better IMO, regardless of the PJP, many more 'mini' features in the base/normal game play keep players interested (as there was with TDK)

Its the only game I've managed all 5 scatters as well as all 5 wilds during my many sessions.

GWG just seems so slow, dull and laggy to me.

Its exactly the same game as TDK but I know how you feel, Happy Holidays despite being a clone of Terminator 2 feels nothing like T2 when playing it.

I'm sure eventually we will see a clone of TDK and TDKR the games are already designed its just a matter to re-skin them both, mg are good at making clones and re-skins.

Its exactly the same game as TDK but I know how you feel, Happy Holidays despite being a clone of Terminator 2 feels nothing like T2 when playing it.

I'm sure eventually we will see a clone of TDK and TDKR the games are already designed its just a matter to re-skin them both, mg are good at making clones and re-skins.

Ain't that a fact lol!

I'm not so sure about good at it. They took a wonderful game in the original LOTR, and somehow turned it into an ugly and unenjoyable game in Girls with Guns.

Apparently MG have signed licencing agreements for both Tarzan and also Jurassic World.

More likely it will be Tarzan which is released using the same 'frame' as TDK and its predecessor LOTR.

Personally I was hoping it would be Jurassic that had the PJP.....

Is it certain to be Tarzan and not Jurassic World ?
Gosh... I think Jurassic World would be way better, already hating the sound of Tarzan /sigh
And any ETA's ??

Looks like a copy of 'The Dark Knight Rises' (yuk, choke, gag)

Lets hope the RTP and game play are not the same, Guess its Tarzan then to replace the original Dark Knight :rolleyes:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Nothing above however is confirmed, mostly speculation so we never know.

Ps: Don't bother with the 'try it now' button :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back