ipoker refuses to pay twice!

SellingPoker

Dormant account
I have had it with ipoker (playtech) after months of emailing and being sent from A to B i give up!

Twice they have done this to me now, they kick one of their skins and leave the players in the dark, the last time is when they kicked cashisking, sinds April i have been getting the same message, ' changing management please check back soon '

in the mean time my cash $468 has been stuck on the ipoker network and nobody wants to pay! i dont even wanna try and collect my $92 i earned as affiliate!

the ipoker network keeps saying that i should contact the support of cashisking and cashisking only has a auto reply email saying to chack back soon, euch 9 months later still no new management or cash!

All deposits from any skin go to the ipoker network balance so they are responsible to pay me but dozens of emails and auto replies later no joy!

2 years ago they did the same trick and i lost $102!

I get the feeling that these networks gladly set up a few extra skins left and right and when they need some cash to cover losses on their main room just close it down and take a few thousand dollar from the players and affiliates!

is there any way i can recover my cash? anyone had the same problem with this garbage network?

SP

I do feel sorry for your situation, but think your claims of ipoker are a LITTLE far fetched.

I think your best bet might be to stop posting crazy insulting rants and maybe investigate max's PAB service.

Use the complaint service in playtechs website if you haven't already. I got paid from that in another ipoker skin.

I do feel sorry for your situation, but think your claims of ipoker are a LITTLE far fetched.

I think your best bet might be to stop posting crazy insulting rants and maybe investigate max's PAB service.

Crazy insulting rants???

Problem is probably because the balances were transferred from Merge. I know of two failed iPoker skins this year were all players were paid.

And you are correct that the network handles the processing for smaller skins (a bit unsure). Here again comes the problem with the balances being transferred from Merge instead of being built up by deposits and winnings.

This was the former EasyPlay FWIW.

Were they a Tain skin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back