Logo
external image

iPhone App

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShayDrew
  • id48775
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1669
  • Replies 9

ShayDrew

Non-Gambler
Joined
Aug 19, 2010
Location
New Zealand
Hi Bryan,

I know I have asked before but a few months ago you mentioned you had designed an iPhone app for CM. While Safari is okay I would prefer a dedicated App for this! And if not available have you got the plugin installed for any of the other forum readers out there?

Thanks!
 
Android App

I know there is an Android app. Its in the Marketplace- and is, of course, free.

Its not 'fully featured' but its a great way to read and make quick posts!

I realize its not an iOS app- but just in case someone came here looking for that, too! :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top