Logo
external image

Introduction and help needed. Gamecities

  • Thread starter Thread starter gabi
  • id26304
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 828
  • Replies 2
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Location
Madrid
Hello all,

This looks like a great forum, I am impressed at the expertise and information I see around,...
I am exploring setting up an on-line casino in Europe with www.gamecities.com.
Anyone can share with me his experience with them? Are they serious and proffessional? Do they respect their players? (I did not see them under the "rogue" section in casinomeister, but I would like to be very careful here,...)
Thank you for your expertise!:)

Gabi
 
Hi Gabi,
Not quite sure what you are asking here it seems a curious request.
Personally I have never heard of these people and I am not sure if they just sell Casino templates or provide software as well.
If you are looking for a business to invest in then an online Casino may not be your best option.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top