Logo
external image

Introducing myself, Annie from Aus

  • Thread starter Thread starter Annie
  • id33859
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 840
  • Replies 5

Annie

Dormant account
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Location
Queensland Australia
Just saying hi :), still finding my way around and checking out the forums.
I am not one bit experienced at online gaming, Although I have tried a few different casinos with their free play to familiarize myself with gaming. I found this site through searching out rogue or scams gaming sites, as I like to do with anything before I purchase or part with my money. whether it is online gaming or any products.
Have a great day, Annie.
 
Just saying hi :), still finding my way around and checking out the forums.
I am not one bit experienced at online gaming, Although I have tried a few different casinos with their free play to familiarize myself with gaming. I found this site through searching out rogue or scams gaming sites, as I like to do with anything before I purchase or part with my money. whether it is online gaming or any products.
Have a great day, Annie.

Sounds like you are already well on your way to becoming a very informed gambler Annie! Welcome to the forum :)
____
____
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top