Logo
external image

Intro from a phisherman! I'm so convincing!

  • Thread starter Thread starter retsleppa
  • id86231
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 607
  • Replies 5
Hi there,

My name is Gerard and I hope to join a lot of discussions here!


Well you won't be joining any discussions, ever.

Sod off.

FTR - This assclown has posted this stale old scam thread too:

Help me transfer paypal money to skrill

It goes without saying that this is BS, a phishing scam etc. if you receive a similar e-mail or see it elsewhere. :thumbsup:
 
Whew! Thank god for fast admin

Despite my clued-up-ness, I fell for this one :oops:

Not for the .80 profit but due to my helpful nature :)


Yes, there was another attempt to post this crap the other day but it was booted at pre-moderated stage. Still, this serves as a record of the scam and you guys know to avoid it in future. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top