inetbet

Inetbet bonus coupon

Hi Guys,
Once again... just a note.. I net be updated thier monthly "mystery bonus coupon"... I saw it on the main screen, but have been unable to get there yet.
Good Luck everyone.. severe thunderstorms headed my way, so I am off for a while! ;)

Hi Everyone
Apologies for the delay in response.
There were some issues with the website server earlier today and then also the game server. We also had no mail access so were not aware of the problem. You know what they say about everything happening in threes :)
Anyhow the issues are being dealt with at present and I believe all is now back to normal.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Kind Regards
iNetBet Promos

p.s. I have had the cmtusday offers extended for a few hours for those of you who could not redeem them when the site was down.

Ahh...I love Inetbet...they are nice to come in here and let us know. I went to bed around midnight my time...I still missed the bonus...But...it is nice to know you all see us...and care!!! WTG inetbet!!

I love Inetbet too but for some reason noone can clear a coupon for me . When I try to redeem one it says I have playthru on another coupon . Support has tried to clear it a few times and it won't budge . I am not depsoiting there again until it is fixed . If there ever was a playthru it is long gone by now .

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back