INETBET Still Have To Play Through After Loss

classymom

I took a bonus of 50 % deposited 50.00 - lost it. I went to deposit again and noticed I still have a play through of 1400.00 I dont get it. Can someone please explain why I would deposit any more money here?? I'm guessing I didnt read the terms correctly but why would they have bonuses that still have play through when you have lost the money you took the bonus on.:what:

I took a bonus of 50 % deposited 50.00 - lost it. I went to deposit again and noticed I still have a play through of 1400.00 I dont get it. Can someone please explain why I would deposit any more money here?? I'm guessing I didnt read the terms correctly but why would they have bonuses that still have play through when you have lost the money you took the bonus on.:what:
.....i think its the same thing that happened at clubworld. i had a bonus and lost and when i went back to deposit with no bonus it showed i still had a playthru, so im assuming its some sort of rtg glitch, im sure if you email them , they will fix it..............laurie:)

Yeah i got nailed from club world last week but hit live chat took few min but within seconds was removed they did state they had some probs with this and working on the prob.

Thanks I will contact live chat - I'm glad to know Im not such an idiot to take a bonus that keeps going long after your money is gone.:p

RTG Bug

Same happened to me (something with the update?). Inetbet told me it was a bug, and they are pressing RTG to get it sorted. They removed the playthrough manually.
Seems this is the solution for now, get CS to manually adjust the playthrough so you can play again. The bug would also retain the playthrough if you deposited without a coupon, and it will not let a coupon be redeemed anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back