Inetbet Is Funny

tat00

Dormant account
ok got this email today about 1000% percent bonus i said whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

looked at playthgrouygh and requirements and it said april fools. i laughed for about 10 minutes . i said yea right a 1000 percent bonus never seen it never will .

i give kudos to inetbet for making a fun day out of it/

ok got this email today about 1000% percent bonus i said whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

looked at playthgrouygh and requirements and it said april fools. i laughed for about 10 minutes . i said yea right a 1000 percent bonus never seen it never will .

i give kudos to inetbet for making a fun day out of it/

Well, it was April Fools, and we all know Inetbet was not offering 1000 percent. They did offer a reasonable 100% bonus after the April Fools pop-up.

The Rival offer is just sad. Many people do not do the math and will take it.

Well, it was April Fools, and we all know Inetbet was not offering 1000 percent. They did offer a reasonable 100% bonus after the April Fools pop-up.

The Rival offer is just sad. Many people do not do the math and will take it.

There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those who know math and those who dont know math.

Well if you actually read it terms. You have to deposit at least $100 but the max bonus is $1000. So why don't they say deposit $100, get $1,000 on us. Which if you think about isn't bad really. I mean a $1,000 is still a nice chunk of change. Just too bad on the 60x roll over. I think even a $22,000 roll over would have been bad enough. $66,000 will be hell to play, but it's a good deal if you can make it I suppose.

Well if you actually read it terms. You have to deposit at least $100 but the max bonus is $1000. So why don't they say deposit $100, get $1,000 on us. Which if you think about isn't bad really. I mean a $1,000 is still a nice chunk of change. Just too bad on the 60x roll over. I think even a $22,000 roll over would have been bad enough. $66,000 will be hell to play, but it's a good deal if you can make it I suppose.

and the bonus is non withdrawable and will be deducted.... hmmm

Well that's when you would win $2,100, have your $1,000 removed and you'd still end off with the original amount you had credited. I think that's the point. Unless if I'm totally missing some logic here.

We have to ask ourselves this simple question: Which deposit is likely to enable you to cash out $1K, a $100 deposit without bonuses with no wagering restrictions or a $100 deposit with this bonus? If a deposit of $25 could qualify for this bonus, I might have taken it for sheer entertainment. $100, no way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back