inetbet help

Marie2473

Dormant account
I have read on their page and I think that I before saw that when u recive a bonus you have to wager it Before it gets credited to your account. I today again made a visit and I could not find this! does anyone know if a claim of a bonus will be instantly credited?

Hi Marie2473,
Please PM me or send a mail to support.
Please include details of the coupon code you wish to claim and your query.
We can then assist.
Can I also remind people that their queries can be answered much faster if they simply send a mail to support rather than posting on a forum.
Have a great Halloween.
Best Regards
iNetBet Promos

I have read on their page and I think that I before saw that when u recive a bonus you have to wager it Before it gets credited to your account. I today again made a visit and I could not find this! does anyone know if a claim of a bonus will be instantly credited?

Seems like a simple enough question to me...don't know why the INetBet Rep could not have just given you a simple answer here, but at any rate all you do is go to the cashier and click on "redeem coupon", type or paste in the relative coupon that you want to claim, hit the button that says "redeem"...go make your deposit then and as soon as it is complete you can go look at the tab that says "account history" and you will see that your deposit and bonus both show up there with the associated wager requirements...

Actually Robwin I do not believe it is that simple. It sounds as if Marie2473 is asking if, when they claim a coupon, they need to wager their deposit prior to the bonus being added. This generally does not apply however it really depends on the exact coupon they wish to claim. Most, if they are match bonuses, are applied up front. However there are a couple of bonuses that do not. Hence the reason we asked them to get in contact. Unless we have this information we cannot give an informed answer.
Have a good Halloween everyone.
Best Regards
iNetBet Promos

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back