I'm the Gin master

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
I decided to shake things up a bit and start playing at Royal Rummy for the first time, and I think I found my calling.

Thanks to the UIGEA and Pogo, I've all but mastered Gin Rummy, and now I get to put that to good use...lol

My favorite is Oklahoma Gin, and so far I'm 6-0 in cash games.

Anyone care to join me? :D My nick is meatwad ;)

Did you say that wrong? :lolup:
Did you mean MeatHead :lolup:
You know I got into Rummy more since I am an affiliate with Rummy-Royal it's a cool game.
It's a laid back type of game.
Stress Free I think.
Can you guess what mine is lol
I will be on a look out for ya.
Hey WinBig watch out for all them Hotties I send your way lol
I put the word out.

I love the game, because it's more of a thinking person's game....you really have to watch what's been and being thrown out and adjust your strategy and hand on the fly.

I like it even better than Pogo because they reshuffle the discard pile after all the cards are gone instead of ending the game right then.

I'll play you MeatHead. I grew up on 7 card rummy but started playing the 13 card version online. Still making mistakes but love the game too:thumbsup:

I started playing at RR too after meeting the team at CAP & signing up as an affiliate :thumbsup:
So far I've only played Kalooki because that's the only type I had ever played before.
My username is rather obvious too... :rolleyes:

For those who dont know, H.O.R.S.E is a game combining 5 different poker disciplines....
I started playing HORSE quite a bit at Pokerstars when I couldn't find an Omaha H/L table to join.
I do like the game, except the Razz section which I really suck at - usually I just fold. When I don't fold I usually lose half my bankroll :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back