I'm looking for a game like Ted...

toro

Dormant Account
I just played TED on SkyVegas and brought myself up to £150 from £50... It's a cool game and I like the fact that it has tons of bonus features and other in-game multiplying features.

Does anyone know of any games similar? I don't want to push my luck and run it dry.. we all know beginners luck is real to an extent ;)

On a side note... Virgin Games is releasing my account in June and I could not be more excited for Secrets of the Phoenix. That game seems to f*cking love me lol

Yeah i think alot of blueprint games have similar features to ted.. like goonies, wild antics, wish upon a jackpot (i think?), top cat, inspector gadget etc.

Are you taking about the Ted Pub Fruit?
if so on Sky Vegas there’s like 15, of you just press pub fruit tab they’re all there.

If not, then ignore me!

Rob :)

Are you taking about the Ted Pub Fruit?
if so on Sky Vegas there’s like 15, of you just press pub fruit tab they’re all there.

If not, then ignore me!

Rob :)

Most of the Pub Fruit slots are not worth playing. Unless you've got someone over your shoulder shouting "hold the bells", that is.

If its the pub slot there is also a genie jackpots version, and "carry on camping"

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back