Im having a contest

babs7262

Banned User
ATTENTION

I am going to have a little contest. It's not really a huge deal but it is kind of fun. What I use to do in another forum when I went on vacation to Atlantic City is this:

I am thinking of a number from 1-100, The first person to guess the number or is the closest without going over wins a $5 bet that I will play on their behalf. If you win, I can either send you a check or E-giftcertificate for the amount won. This is what I do......If your the contest winner, You tell me where you want me to put the $5. It could be a slot machine, a number on roullette or the big wheel. If you pick a slot, tell me if you want one $5 pull or 5 $1 pulls etc..and you also need to tell me whether to stop or go for it until a certain amount or you bust.

I did this a few times and there was only time I actually got lucky for someone. She told me to go to a $1 machine and do 5 pulls. I went to a machine and won $60 on the third pull. I stopped and sent her a check when I got home because she forgot to tell me when to stop and I wanted to bring her something back from that win instead of losing it.

I NEED A VOLUNTEER NOT TO PLAY SO I CAN PM YOU THE NUMBER SO YOU KNOW IT'S NOT RIGGED.

Once I get a volunteer, I will give them the number, come back here and tell you to start guessing. Once the contest starts, It will last approx 24 hours from the time I post "go" and I will announce the winner on a separate thread so you dont have to keep coming in here to see if you won.

I know this may sound silly, but it can be entertaining and you never know!! The ONLY thing I ask is if I happen to hit a JP over $2500 by chance, we wiill have to work something out because I will have to pay taxes on anything over $2500. I would have to pay the taxes and then send the rest minus any generous tip you may want to give me LMAO:lolup:

OKAY....someone come on here and volunteer!! And no cheating if the volunteer is a close friend:p

I would like 500 spins on Deal or No Deal at 1 cent each please. Hopefully Winbig won't catch you this time. :lolup:

Just kidding. I can be the one who doesn't play if others wouldn't mind me being the co-conspirator, I mean, volunteer.

Ok I'll take my # 59 lol
If I win just put all winning in to acct and what I will do is something better with it.
In a donation to a family they needs it more.
drop the 69

17 Babsy, and as I am psychic (or physic) I would like you to lay it on #17 on roulette and let it ride twice for $6k+. You can p2p me $2k and have a ball with the rest:thumbsup:

i guess 42. if i win, go to craps, put it on hard eight and let the win ride once if it comes in. forget what that pays if it hits twice, but it's a lot and you can have half if we succeed. :thumbsup:

Ok I'll take my # 59 lol
If I win just put all winning in to acct and what I will do is something better with it.
In a donation to a family they needs it more.
drop the 69

Huh. You beat me to it. I was ready to choose 59 obviously. Now I opt for 48. Play roulette and double-up twice on Black. I get lucky on this color more than red.

Since I didn't respond in time to be the volunteer I guess I'll choose a number. I'll pick 32 and if that's the one then please place it on roulette #32 (red).

If it wins then please treat yourself to a nice dinner. :thumbsup:

I take nr 31, and bet as you please. If im a winner, then donate all the money won to an orgniazation being held in a poll here..

Satchmo the man the myth the working class hero..

Great game ;)

I will take 21 plz. If it should happen to be the lucky # then plz by all means go with your 1st gut instinct on the best way to maximize it and then donate any winnings to a good source to REGULATE ONLINE GAMING for all players everywhere~!

I BEEN THERE

So Far this is going well. The closest person is a bit under and so far the winner because everyone else is either way over way under with a few exceptions
YOU HAVE 7 HOURS TO PARTICIPATE BEFORE THIS ENDS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back