New Review I'm a shill, got caught, I'm outta here!

chao666

Banned User
choa4.PNG

I found a very additive game from playtech.
I cant stop playing it, it is simple but ez to get lots.
fucking crazy free spin round so i want to recommend it to all of my buddies here.

its simple game, you can trigger respin/freespin in base game, and retrigger freespins in respin/freespin. you trigger respin with 2 gun symbols and freespin with 3 gun symbols.
badget symbols will be sticky wild in the whole respin/freespin game. you will be awarded up to x5 multiplier for the whole freespin round

Last edited by a moderator:
shilling for an affiliate site is not cool. Especially not when it is your first post. :rolleyes:

you can always register as webby and do it by the rules.
why did you say that. i just made the suggestion, nothing else.
I know I am a newbie but so what, haha

Last edited:
why did you say that. i just made the suggestion, nothing else.
I know I am a newbie, so what, haha
Nope - you're promoting your new YT channel with affiliate links underneath it. Fine when you're have webmaster privileges but you don't - these are earned over time or given with permission of the owner. If you want to tell us about this game, a simple screenshot and explanation would do, in a 'new slot announcement' thread.

Thanks!

Nope - you're promoting your new YT channel with affiliate links underneath it. Fine when you're have webmaster privileges but you don't - these are earned over time or given with permission of the owner. If you want to tell us about this game, a simple screenshot and explanation would do, in a 'new slot announcement' thread.

Thanks!
I am a bit lazy to do that, thats why i grab that video but will do a screen shot to prove im not that dodge person hah

Right, now all this has been sorted and thread edited to a new slot review, let's talk about the game itself. I haven't seen it yet, seems there's a lot of Wild West-themed slots lately.

Seems like Playtech's attempt to emulate the Dead or Alive formula.

Right, now all this has been sorted and thread edited to a new slot review, let's talk about the game itself. I haven't seen it yet, seems there's a lot of Wild West-themed slots lately.

Seems like Playtech's attempt to emulate the Dead or Alive formula.
You are genius man, i got same feeling but honestly i think this one might be even better at some point.

We have plenty of words to describe what you are doing here. But I am not going to stoop to name calling. I just want to know what you were thinking when you came here to mislead and deceive the membership of this forum.

Please explain before I ban your ass.

View attachment 132565

This can stand as a public record. Coming from Playtech itself. I wonder what your CEO would think about that.

This is odd - I have been approached myself by Playtech last week (authentic Playtech e-mail address, checked) with an offer to do YT promotional work.
If this is the type of stunt they are pulling then....

How did this turn into a RTP discussion? Closing this thread while moving these posts elsewhere.

PLEASE - if you want to discuss a topic besides the thread's topic PLEASE start a new thread and reference it from here. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back