Logo
external image

I'm a new member and I just wanted to say HI!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jojo
  • id33855
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 771
  • Replies 3

jojo

Dormant account
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Location
Canada
Hi, I am a new member (as well as being new to this whole concept of threads and postings) and I am delighted to see such a great site with so little pretension.

I live in Canada and I am very good at writing letters of complaint for others as well as finding more efficient ways of doing things.

I came to this site because I think I am being ripped off, but I will stay because there is so much more of interest. I am, however, going to take advantage of Pitch a b***h so I can get my initial impetus for joining off my chest and move on.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top