I'm a fan of thunderstruck 2 but...

knappster83

Dormant account
After having a poor time with it I decided migrated to the original thunderstruck. Didn't realise the win potential not to mention the frequent scatters! Not sure on your views of this slot but it's quickly moving up my list of most played slot!

9 liners are fun to play IMO especially this one :) A lucky player in the past sent a screenshot of a 1 cent 1 liner on this game... For a 300$ win!

Had a spare two quid in my account so though I'd give starburst a bash... Worst game ever released!

Yes, it's the toilet bowl of online slots. They should make rolls of St*rb*rst lavatory paper. :(

:lolup: ....and even THAT would be TOO GOOD to be Starburst associated, even when 'Used'

If you want to Low roll some 'less boring' slots try these,

Microgaming (can be played in 0.09p denominations upwards)

Thunderstruck
Agent Jane Blonde (Fastest paced out this list)
Spring Break
Ladies Nite
Adventure Palace (not as good as it was since the HD nonsense)
Centre Court
Break da Bank Again (although this gets boring very quickly)

Netent

Pyramid - Quest for Immortality (as low as 0.10p)
Reel Steal (0.09p upwards, gets boring quite quickly at times due to hit infrequency, HV)

I also like Captain Chook, which I think is a NextGen Game, again in 0.09p bets

:lolup: ....and even THAT would be TOO GOOD to be Starburst associated, even when 'Used'

If you want to Low roll some 'less boring' slots try these,

Microgaming (can be played in 0.09p denominations upwards)

Thunderstruck
Agent Jane Blonde (Fastest paced out this list)
Spring Break
Ladies Nite
Adventure Palace (not as good as it was since the HD nonsense)
Centre Court
Break da Bank Again (although this gets boring very quickly)

Netent

Pyramid - Quest for Immortality (as low as 0.10p)
Reel Steal (0.09p upwards, gets boring quite quickly at times due to hit infrequency, HV)

I also like Captain Chook, which I think is a NextGen Game, again in 0.09p bets

Thanks for the heads up on these games. Will definitely have a look in free play during my night shift!

Tried this game last night but ended up winning little but often. RNG gods was not favourable of me this time... Sure somebody had removed the scatters!

get used to that if your playing MG slots , the last two weeks or so they've been well Shite

countless first two scatters but third never falls , endless get out of jail last couple of spins in balance to find another 100 or so spins to polish off that win , also noting that im seeing a lot of the same reels not good at all .

get used to that if your playing MG slots , the last two weeks or so they've been well Shite

countless first two scatters but third never falls , endless get out of jail last couple of spins in balance to find another 100 or so spins to polish off that win , also noting that im seeing a lot of the same reels not good at all .

Noticed that with thunderstruck 2. First two reels drop a bonus with odin sat underneath each of them then normally goes sour with absolutely nothing!

Thunderstruck 2 is OK but the original is my favouritist slot ever. It can still be mean but it's easier to get a big win on that than TS2 which is a bit more low variance. With TS2, your balance always seems to be in decline whereas the peaks and troughs are more noticeable on the original. Plus the Shitstorm feature only ever gives 2 wild reels 999 times out of 1000 which lets the game down badly.

Not a great fan of Agent Jane Bond but I do like Spring Break, Adventure Palace and Ladies Nite in that order. Although they are clones, personally I think the variance on each is slightly different and Thunderstruck has the best "balance" IMO.

I'm warming to Adventure Palace HD actually although still prefer the mechanism of the original. Personally it seems like the HD version is a bit better balanced from a variance PoV.

Noticed that with thunderstruck 2. First two reels drop a bonus with odin sat underneath each of them then normally goes sour with absolutely nothing!

OK - yes, very often a big win comes with a few credits left.....odd.
If missing a 5-character/wilds win by one reel it ALWAYS drops in next spin UNLESS there were 2 possibilities of a biggish 5-reel win in which case both or neither will come....odd.
3 'heartstoppers' on consecutive spins, 50-50 it will drop on the third.
Shitstorm - If Thor's codpiece swings LEFT first you will have a zero outcome or small win of less than 3x stake. If it swings RIGHT first you will get a 5-reels combo and a decent hit. (OK,OK I made that one up..):D

You get a 'heartstopper' with 2 scatters first 2 reels and a wild with either 4 jacks or 9's involved so you have 3 possible 'outs' on the 5th. reel (scatter, jack/9 or wild) and you always get NONE OF THEM.

Stupid game....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back