Interesting article, but it is mis-titled. Has nothing to do with black hat seo. It's really more about checking the analytics of a third party website.
I question some of what he's saying anyway. For example, how is he using majesticseo to do any type of detailed link history for the site? MajesticSEO will only show you 10 backlinks unless you have proven to be the site owner via Google Webmaster Tools.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it is a bad article. I read it start to finish and wouldn't have done that if it were a bad article. I'm just saying it should have been titled differently because there are no black hat perspectives being discussed.
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.