Logo
external image

If you could change one thing about sports what would it be?

i don't like how overtime in the nfl is run or so many friggin preseason games, the shootouts in overtime for hockey should be gone too
 
Red Sox in every World Series. :D

I did read they want to change baseball a bit, we will see.


Seriously...I would change the way tv channels broadcast the winners to ANY tennis match, when the match I am watching is supposed to be LIVE!!! It never fails...I am watching a great match, and scrollling across the bottom of the tv, it tells me who won. :mad: That is the reason I set my alarm for 5am to watch Wimbledon now.
 
Introduce video replays for the 4th official to make a final decision on crucial incidents in football.

(That's proper football - you know, where the players kick the ball with their foot - not American rugby :p)

KK
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top