Logo
external image

I have a fun idea.....3dice contests

  • Thread starter Thread starter babs7262
  • id22000
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1917
  • Replies 8

babs7262

Banned User
Joined
Oct 9, 2006
Location
PA
You're either gonna love this or hate this. I just think it might be fun and it's also a way to see how far $10 can get you. Here's the idea:

Well, I was thinking...since 3 dice now offers gift options (it means you can put money in anyone's account) I thought we could do contests for $10 gifts

Like....I can start it off, whoever is running the contest gets to pick the theme, obviously they cant win so this is where it's cool.

Lets say I start it off and have a contest (always for $10) and Laurie wins....I would go to my 3dice account and put $10 in her account. Since she was the winner, she would start the next one and so on.

We can see who wins the most with their $10 and it also gives people a chance to play w/o depositing. Obviously, the only people who can participate MUST have a registered account and be able to make that $10 deposit if they are a winner

What do you think? Wanna just give it a try for fun? If so, Ill start it off. Let me know
 
You're either gonna love this or hate this. I just think it might be fun and it's also a way to see how far $10 can get you. Here's the idea:

Well, I was thinking...since 3 dice now offers gift options (it means you can put money in anyone's account) I thought we could do contests for $10 gifts

Like....I can start it off, whoever is running the contest gets to pick the theme, obviously they cant win so this is where it's cool.

Lets say I start it off and have a contest (always for $10) and Laurie wins....I would go to my 3dice account and put $10 in her account. Since she was the winner, she would start the next one and so on.

We can see who wins the most with their $10 and it also gives people a chance to play w/o depositing. Obviously, the only people who can participate MUST have a registered account and be able to make that $10 deposit if they are a winner

What do you think? Wanna just give it a try for fun? If so, Ill start it off. Let me know
......sounds fun babs, i just havent played any real money at 3- dice , i do have an account there but i just cant seem to do any good at the slots there on fun money, i think you and tim have all the luck at that casino:D but ya know me im up for almost anything;)im game!!!......laurie
 
LOL

You know what, I just thought of something. I dont want anyone to think I just became an Affiliate for 3 dice to get people to join LMAO!! This kind of looks like a spam...should I remove myself:lolup::lolup::lolup:

Lets see if we can get atleast 5 or 6 people and if we do, Ill start one. Cmon Bingo...your always up for something (snicker)
 
C'mon Tom...Mohegan Sun baby! We can all play in your room. Bring the wife too!
Ok sorry...The Attic is an off-topic section. This is not a place to go ape-s**t...I humbly apologize for my rude and distasteful behavior.
Carry on.;)
 
All I can say is You can hop on Thomas and come for the ride.
To Tom's Play House

LC99001.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top