New Slot Announcement Huangdi - The Yellow Emperor Online Slot (MG)

Yet another MG clone...
5h3LfIS.png

My take on it....

...I don't actually mind this, better than the usual low-med volatility base game crap. I think it's a Kitty clone?

P.S. Sorry, I was reliably informed a clone of Ariana....(roll eyes)

Last edited by a moderator:
It is Ariana clone for sure.

And again, Dunover, you had great session...maybe you should try real money play during the revew (just joking):D

released on fortune lounge today as I got 15 free spins on it.

Wait to go MG and well thought out slot ive never seen before!

So refreshing..

got 15 fs on vegaspalms on this thing. won 14c prior to last spin, which triggered fs. won almost 10x during free spins ($2,30). awesome slot and its so great to finally get something refreshing from mg.

MG™ moto - Because just one clone is not enough

^_^

I tried it a few days ago and it was one of the coldest slots ever. Tried it a few times after just on small bets to see. Again really really bad. Maybe they fixed it or raised the rtp from 0 to something else

Played a few spins on this tonight, hit 5 scatters within 10 spins, which paid £100 (£1 stake), then a massive £11 from the 15 spins :(

2017-01-23 (2).jpg
2017-01-23 (3).jpg

EDIT

Been playing this for a bit now, had 6 more free spins, 1 was 98x stake, 5 of them were between 9x and 28x, including this one, which was from 4 x scatters which pays £10, then a 4 scatter retrigger, so removing the scatter wins, 29 free spins gave a £6 win!

2017-01-23 (4).jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back