Logo
external image

Howdy!

suomikala87

Dormant Account
webmeister
Joined
Oct 1, 2011
Location
Northern Countries
Long time lurker introducing here. I joined Casinomeister when I was quite new to playing slots and have been sponging up information ever since. I can't even imagine how many rogue casinos I have dodged just by registering here. Infact my first ever screenshot from a casino is from class1casino before registering here (didn't have the pleasure of trying to withdraw though). So first of all a big thanks to the founders and community :thumbsup:

So, about the slots... love them when they are paying and question their fairness when they are not :p I love most of the softwares available, NetEnt, MG, Playtech, IGT, WMS,
RTG... etc. Mostly I make my decision of where to play about who is offering the best bonus as I like to play looong time :D So I often don't mind taking on heavy -ev bonuses as they pretty much ensure that I don't bust out straight away. Not a high roller by any means but most of the slots I enjoy are high variance and thus a small balance can be quickly drained (don't like to play on minimum stake either to be fair). Also I tend to up my stake if I'm playing a really low variance game (this has actually profited me so far). I used to play at tens of casinos but lately I've downgraded to just few to cover most of the softwares available: 32Red, Redbet, JPP, Omni Casino and InetBet.

Off slots I enjoy movies, tv-shows, music, fishing and beer. Also I might squeese in a quick workout occasionally (which I enjoy.... sometimes). Sportsbetting also plays a big part in my life and I've been betting on different sporting events for ten years now.

That's the gist of it. I reckon I'll be most active in the screenshots section (yeah, I wish) and maybe get some new live to the sports talk section. Best of luck everyone!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top