How unlikely!

catapultaudio

Experienced Member
Hey all!

Today I received an email from Cabaret Club with 20 free spins on BDBA (check your emails for the same!) - Unfortunately its only 5 lines at 0.01 per line, so a £1.00 bonus, which is what they always send out, but I figured I might have a bit more luck on BDBA than some of the other slots they have used for this recently - Hellboy was particularly terrible .. !

Anyway I finished up with £0.32, so continued spinning BDBA at the same 0.05 bet, expecting it would be gone in no time.. on my LAST spin, I hit the bonus round, and then got 4 cheques with the BDBA symbol on the middle line during the bonus round, winning around £6 ... I then played a little atlantic city blackjack, double double bonus VP, and playboy ..

Final result: £64.15 right now, from that £0.32p won on the £1 worth of free spins... I mean HOW UNLIKELY?!

Anybody have a similar story to share? :)

i made a cashout in club gold, (€50 was the max), received €10
played in bets between €0.45 and €0.60 (i dont remember the games to be honnest)

the balance became to €0.03
played 3 lines at €0.01
hit the free spins, free spins made a total paid of €10

made 1 spin at €1 total bet, hit them again and the balance increased to €200, after that completed the wr with €100 in balance and cashed out 50

Hey all!

Today I received an email from Cabaret Club with 20 free spins on BDBA (check your emails for the same!) - Unfortunately its only 5 lines at 0.01 per line, so a £1.00 bonus, which is what they always send out, but I figured I might have a bit more luck on BDBA than some of the other slots they have used for this recently - Hellboy was particularly terrible .. !

Anyway I finished up with £0.32, so continued spinning BDBA at the same 0.05 bet, expecting it would be gone in no time.. on my LAST spin, I hit the bonus round, and then got 4 cheques with the BDBA symbol on the middle line during the bonus round, winning around £6 ... I then played a little atlantic city blackjack, double double bonus VP, and playboy ..

Final result: £64.15 right now, from that £0.32p won on the £1 worth of free spins... I mean HOW UNLIKELY?!

Anybody have a similar story to share? :)

I won around 2 quid on betway from 5p spins and played IR got up to 40 and then lost it all lool but had good fun playing for couple of hours lowrolling

played in bets between €0.45 and €0.60 (i dont remember the games to be honnest)

played 3 lines at €0.01

made 1 spin at €1 total bet, hit them again and the balance increased to €200, after that completed the wr with €100 in balance and cashed out 50

I had a similar unbelievable experience playing 0.01 per spin, again on BDBA actually, when I first played at lucky emperor with their £10 NDB. Every time I got down to <£1, I dropped from £0.09 (9 lines @ £0.01) to £0.01 (1 line..) and 3 times in a row I hit the bonus round, and 2 of those I won £3.75 - the exact same amount - once from 4 queens with wilds, and the other I think was the 3 cash with wild... I did eventually bust out though but it really did seem unbelievable at the time...

Great to hear you cashed out though mate :)

N.B. Oh, btw ! I now have a withdrawal pending for £100.00 and am still playing with £35, all from that 0.32p.... to me, that really IS a miracle

20fs on hellboy @ spin palace.

5 lines 1p a line.

won something like 85p

Went and tried a couple of spins on sweet harvest, got a 4 scatter feature at 20p a spin, bonus round finished up after 1 re-trigger @ £134.54

Played IR and balance finished up at £150 :)

:)

had one once at spin palace claimed my $2 loyalty points thought bugger it hit 60 cent bet on immortal romance and BOOM wild desire biggest one i had ever had took a nice grand out paid for my holiday expenses

Around 3 years ago i converted bonus points at Slotocash RTG which lead to a balance of around 2.39$ then i did a 1$ spin at "Bulls & Bears" and won around 400$... Crazy stuff!

Yeah it happens since its completely random. It uses RNG thats why.

Hi,

Yes it does happen due to completely random as nature coming from RNG Random Number Generation but it has algorithm as well based on calculation from paytable to match with numbers of reel and icons to balance it.

Nathan.

Heres a nice one I hit a few weeks back....

Logged into Maxino - Had like $5 left so I decided to play it out on DOA before I made a fresh deposit.

Last Spin, First Feature - Thanks for coming :)

PS >>> Check the balance.

maxino-3042x - DOA.jpg

Nate

Oh almost forgot - Here's another...

Bust out on my deposit so I redeemed 2 Euro of comp points - Had enough to do a 54c spin on the last spin - Landed the feature and scored a decent hit.

DOA - PlayHippo - 724xBet.jpg

Nate

played 3 lines at €0.01

Master strokes man good going ! skills !

Got £5 free flyer through post, logged on saw Playboy. Hit bonus made £72, withdrawals told me had more wr to meet so next day went in and left with £93 off free £5.

The best such unlikely run I recall is on 3Dice - I had $0.02 remaining in my account which I discovered by accident, so I was like what the heck, and did a spin on Fortune Falls - and somehow after a few spins had a balance of $100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back