How to play Texas Holdem?

ryan_276

Banned User - shill - violation of <a href="http:/
How do you play Texas Holdem? Do you use Poker Calculator? What do you recommend to play? Lets have some tricks of the game.
Cheers

Poker Calculator Pro 2006 version 4.6

Why don’t you try the Poker Calculator Pro 2006 version 4.6 Great features of tracking, capturing and others. I make a quick buck with it. Why don’t you?

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you play Texas Holdem? Do you use Poker Calculator? What do you recommend to play? Lets have some tricks of the game.
Cheers

Getting good at texas holdem is hard, it's probably the hardest poker game to master.

Start out at the really low limits, and work your way up. You will have to play tens of thousands of hands before you have any idea if you are winning or not.

I wouldn't use a poker calculator if I were you - you have to think for yourself! But there are other softwares that can help you improve your game. Make sure to keep track of your progress using pokertracker or pokeroffice. There are also softwares that helps you by displaying important statistics about you opponents in the client window. Very helpful (and allowed by the poker rooms).

I recommend the books "Small stakes hold'em", "Winning low limit hold'em" and "Theory of poker as well".

But most important for the beginning player: make sure to take advantage of the best poker bonuses you can find.

And although Hellmuth is a Brat, I strongly recommend his book "Play poker like the pros". It covers hold'em as well as other games. It also covers a range from beginning to more advanced strategy.

These two (the same person I'm sure) have been spamming this poker calculator all over the net today. It is the same way. First account posts, shill account posts, then they both go post in the same thread elsewhere. This is the 4th forum (including two I mod) that I've seen this today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back